Saturday, May 14, 2011

Less Than Four Months!

Everything's starting to roll now.  This week we went out to the venue for a planning meeting and tasting.  Don cleared his plate and I was so stuffed, I brought half my meal home with me.  We had tasted the venue's food once before at a cocktail party they hosted, but it was a relief to know that what we plan to serve our guests is going to be so yummy.  We also booked our honeymoon, reserved the guys' tuxes, ordered our invites and I got to see and try on my wedding dress which has come in!  It feels like we got a lot accomplished, but then I look at my lists and spreadsheets and see all the things we still have left to do.  I'm really starting to get excited for it all now (not that I wasn't before!) and I love all the planning and organizing. And I guess you're never too old for planning a wedding.  Alton Nichols, 82, and Betty Hall, 87 sure look like they are enjoying themselves!

No comments: