Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bridesmaids

So I wanted to come up with a different way to ask my girls to be my bridesmaids/maid of honor.  I did some searching on the internet and read about how another woman had "bought" her bridesmaids dresses and gave the dresses to the women when she asked them to be BMs.  I loved the idea, and immediately turned to eBay and started searching for old prom dresses.  The requirements were 1) ugly, 2) not BM appropriate, and 3) not something Jodie, Nicole, Carri or Liza would be caught dead in.  Below are the four I ended up picking out (you'd be surprised how many I got out-bid on.  Maybe people are getting a jump on Halloween.)  I'll put better pictures up later and match each dress to each bridesmaid and the maid of honor.  Everybody loved their dresses!


No comments: